Guest Workshop Presenter
July 21 10 am to 5 pm – An all-day workshop
Subtle ™ Yoga for Trauma Recovery: Reducing Trauma Symptoms and Reclaiming Life
practices which can reduce trauma symptoms and reclaim freedom, ease, and joy in life.
In this workshop, you will have an opportunity to explore the theory of yoga for trauma
– Exploring the neurobiology of trauma
– Looking into research validating the use of yoga for trauma
– Understanding the connection between trauma and addiction.
You will also have the opportunity to understand and experience the application of yoga
– Learning Subtle Yoga techniques to release traumatic holding patterns in the body
– Understanding how and when to use breathing practices
– Exploring the 7 Subtle® Yoga Principles of Trauma Informed Practice and the 5 Stages of
Readiness for Yoga Practice
– Experiencing 2 yoga sequences to reduce the symptoms of trauma
We will have a one-hour lunch break at mid-day.
All Levels Welcome: $90 for the full day workshop (no partial enrollments available)
I am available for private classes – in person or via SKYPE or other online video conference tools.
Do You Want to Schedule a Workshop?
Let me know if you want to schedule a workshop. I can lead programs on Addiction Recovery and Yoga, Gratitude Practices, Using the Koshas for Healing and other topics.
Please contact me directly to set one up![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Yoga Recovery meeting|| Sundays at 8AM PST
This is a unique meeting where we use yoga principals to reinforce recovery concepts.
Join the YOGA RECOVERY meeting at IN THE ROOMS!
Sign up for free. Create your log in and join the meeting. Breath, sharing and a little stretching provide healing for body mind and spirit.