S.O.A.R.™ In Person Training
- Understand more about addiction and co-addiction (families and friends of addicts)
- Learn about recovery and relapse prevention
- Weave recovery language seamlessly into your yoga instruction
- Incorporate body awareness into relapse prevention
- Develop a community of supportive teachers in this specialty practice
- Create ways to hold yourself as a professional and business person
- Practice these skills with your classmates as you hone your skills
Have you ever thought of using your passion for teaching yoga to help people in all stages of recovery? Every week I teach people in recovery and I witness first-hand the transformative power of yoga. In fact, I consider yoga such an important aid for those in recovery that I have developed a certification course for yoga teachers who are eager to take their passion in a new direction.
Email me if you are interested in hosting a training in your area.
Included with the fee are an e-manual and online support as you complete your sample classes at home; all part of the certification process. For more information contact me directly.