Self Care And Santosha Retreat
October 4 – 6, 2019
You can sign up NOW!
Single Room $650 (one left as of 7/1/2019)
Double Room $575
Shared Room (3 or 4 max) $530
I am in love with this annual event.
Each year a concept has been presented for exploration of mind, body, spirit. The focus is finding contentment through self-care; exploring self-care with wisdom gift notes, using Vision Boards for “Freeing Oneself to Our Bountiful Future”, deepening our meditation with creating malas, to looking deeply into the art of letting go while making God Boxes.
This coming year will be no different: we will investigate some aspects of personal growth using discussion, experiential exercises, yoga, and art. Topics will include Mantra, Meditation, Music, Mandalas, and Movement. There will also be daily yoga practices. You can also reserve personal massages thought the Land of Medicine Buddha directly.
Join the retreat and see how we weave all of these together into a magnificent weekend.
Early Bird signups start now, May 2019. Limited single rooms are available. Double up with a friend!
(Tentative) Agenda for 2019 Includes:
- Arrival by 4 pm
- Get-together, Introductions and Welcome Talk to the center
- Creation of the group altar (instructions will be sent out last week of September)
- Soma-Nidra; Somatic yoga practice followed by yoga nidra.
- Meditation (always optional)
- Morning presentation /discourse
- Yoga practice
- Free time
- Artwork: creating mandalas
- Music and Movement with guest presenter
- More artwork
- Yoga practice
- Walking Meditation
- Group Ceremony
- 2 pm off we go