Self Care And Santosha Retreat – Coming in 2020
Altar and Mandalas from 2019
August 21 – 23, 2020
The prices for rooms will be similar to this year’s retreat; $540 shared, $575 double and $650 Single. The price includes
- Six meals (Friday dinner through Sunday lunch)
- Optional 7:30 am half-hour meditation before breakfast
- Yoga (all level Hatha and other) practices Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- A community art or writing project of some type on Saturday afternoon
- Program Saturday morning (Topic and overall theme will be announced early next year)
- Some special presentation Saturday night
- Time off for hiking or whatever you wish
- Massages are extra and can be booked through the Land Of Medicine Buddha directly
Here is what some attendees have shared about the 2019 experience:
The retreat for me was the best practice of self-care, healing, focused intention and devotion to self. Safe like-minded women. Very nurturing and knowledgeable guidance from Kyczy which offered many profound “ah-ha” moments! I went to the retreat feeling like I didn’t know how I could get to a place where I could overcome my obstacle. Very quickly into the weekend, I felt the answers flowing in. I also realized I wasn’t the only person feeling this way! – Bethany
“I left the Santosa Retreat refreshed with vital tools to strengthen my recovery and new friendships I’ll cherish forever. I can’t wait for next year!” – Eva Z.
“I find the retreat a great time to unplug and get back to myself. Being with other like-minded women gives my strength to carry on. I found inspiration inside the teachings and the crafts are a happy place for me.
The yoga shows me how strong I am when I take the time to listen to my body.
I hope this tradition continues.” Lisa S.
More details on the topics for the retreat will be revealed! Stay tuned!
“We climb mountains to get to this retreat! Thank you, Kyczy, for your beautiful creation. A powerful retreat formula of sacred surroundings, healing energies, yoga practices that align physical attunement with soul-nourishing fun, and your personal magic touch. This all adds up to me feeling better than I have in months and already looking forward to the next retreat. Peace, Love, and Gratitude” Pam L.
“Food is amazing and why am I so full – it’s vegetarian!? So Yum! Love the wisdom and nurturing from instructor Kyczy and oh my the yoga Nidra!! ” _ Sherry G.
If you have questions please contact me directly: kyczy (at) Yogarecovery.com